Wednesday 16 November 2016

IN THE FLOW

IN THE FLOW
Pam Finlay
Acrylic on Canvas
November 2016
 
The journey within is what counts.  Opening your heart takes you deeper into the garden of God, the scent of His presence flowing into you.  Like the flowers we are His innermost works of art.  Inspiration came from the scripture below. 
Song of Songs 4:
13 Your inward life is now sprouting,
Bringing forth fruit.
What a beautiful paradise
Unfolds within you.
15 Your life flows into mine,
Pure as a garden spring.
A well of living water
Springs up from within you,
Like a mountain brook
Flowing into my heart.
 (The Passion Translation)
 
As I was writing this I was listening to Julie True’s song “Quietness and Trust” and the lyrics were speaking to my spirit – It’s not about doing, it’s about being, in quietness and trust that’s where my strength is, it’s going lower…………..
 
Love and Blessings
Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment