Friday 1 January 2016

A PLATE FIT FOR THE KING - HEAVENLY MANNA

"A Plate Fit For The King - Heavenly Manna"
Acrylic on Canvas
 
 Jesus is extending an invitation to come dine with Him at the Banquet table.  There is awesome food, 3 Tiers, levels, realms of understanding, body, soul, spirit.  The third tier heavenly, being pure sweetness.  Come and feast at the Banquet table, being willing and obedient to the Lord.  Come eat of His heavenly delights.  His word is awesome food for your soul and spirit, eternal food to nourish you forever.  You will never go hungry.  
Psalm 63:5 
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise you with joyful lips 
Psalm 107:9
For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness
Like the scripture tells us in Joel 2:26 
You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame
Rev 3:20 
Behold I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me. 
Other scriptures I have been led to are: 
Luke 14:15-24, Is 25:6, Ps 23, Is 1:19, Is 55: 1-2, Joel 2:24-26, Rev 7:16-17, Matt 22:1-14.
Banquet is mentioned 72 times in the bible ( I am sure through seeking these scriptures God will reveal much more).
The table is set. There is an invitation by Christ to attend His banquet supper.  I am ready to come dine with you Lord with all joy.  
Love and blessings,
Pam
1 January 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment